Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

"I Can"

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  
Philippians 4:13

Sometimes we might think we can do things by our own strength, but when we rely on ourselves to do everything... eventually those things will start weighing us down.  This often happens to me.  I think, okay Lord, I can handle this matter, no problem.   But it's when those matters and cares of the world start to weigh heavy upon our shoulders that it can get us down.   We are weak.  But God is strong.  He can take all the worry & issues of the day and whisk them all away.   All it takes is for us to be willing to come to Him.  And lay it all down at the foot of the Cross.   His yoke is easy and His burden is Light.   He says, Come.  Come to Him and lay every burden down.  
May you know the Love that He has for you!
Mary ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.