Grateful for my followers

Friday, December 30, 2022

Hello! Create Greeting Card Journals

Hello fellow crafters,  I have been trying to get my YouTube channel all ready to go for the new year, but have decided to change in the middle of the stream to go to rumble.com  to have my video channel there.  

   It had been several years that I had actually began my other channel on youtube, and to tell you the truth I have been dissatisfied, with how they make it more difficult than ever to "control" your creative content.    I won't get into right now, but I am pretty much done with YouTube.    I hope that you will come on over to rumble.com, hopefully the link will work.  :)   

I am feeling so much better now that my voice has cleared more from having laryngitis.   That sinus condition held on for about a month, no kidding.  It was bad.  Thankfully, my husband didn't catch that bug.  He got the flu shot, and I bet he was glad he did!     I am currently waiting (and staying up well past my bedtime) for my video to upload completely at rumble.   Things just take a while that I am learning especially with video content.   

My husband and I will be attending a family gathering at the cemetery to honor his father's passing, today.    Then afterwards we will all meet at one of the restaurants here in town.     Christmas for so many that have lost loved ones can be rough.  And believe me, it is difficult, but I know my Lord will see me through and He does.   He did for us this Christmas.   I know that when we put our full trust in the Lord and what he did on Calvary,  then He makes a way when we don't see a way.   The Lord makes our crooked ways straight.   It's so much better when we trust in Him.  

Now my video is ready to be seen!  Here it is just follow the link:  

Thank you for coming by and leave a comment too if you would like!   Hugs, Mary

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling much better - and it was good to hear your voice in the video - that is going to be a very pretty album when you are finished
    Blessings for 2023
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maxine good to hear from you! I so appreciate your compliment on the video and the journal. :) Blessings in the New Year, Hugs, Mary

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.