Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Hi, Crafters its time...

 For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have you join in with our challenges.  To find the rules and themes for the challenges be sure to check out the blog here: farmquestcountrychristmaschallenges.blogspot.com   without further delay here is the card & tag that I have created for this challenge:   the design is created using pretty napkins. Seam binding from My Scrap Cabin Shop you can locate her shop on Etsy.  If you would like a tutorial on how to create with napkins, please check out my YouTube Channel here: My Channel @marysmith4501    I have many crafting videos.   

Until the next time, happy crafting.  Mary 



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being part of the team and providing two wonderful wintery inspiration projects for February competition at FQCCCB!!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.