Grateful for my followers

Monday, October 15, 2018

He's Makin' a List and Checkin' it Twice!

Hello and Welcome to my crafting corner..
I would like to tell you about my card I have made for Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
(You'll have to excuse the lighting) 
Its kind of hard to tell if I gave his face any coloring but I sure did.
This is my card made with our new digital image, "Checking it Twice".

How to make the beard white?  Well, I gave that a lot of thought.  So, I got out my liquid pearls in the shade of white opal, it wasn't bright white but it worked for what I wanted it to do.  Texture. 
Click on the photo to look more closely.
Anyway, I wanted to let you know that CCAYR is having a Challenge.  So hope to see you there!

Thanks for coming by to visit my blog. 

I Design For

2 comments:

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.