Grateful for my followers

Monday, October 15, 2018

Celebrating Christmas - Add a Sentiment ♥

Hi, we're celebrating Christmas - with add a Sentiment over at Createful Heart Design Blog Challenges, here's the link, we would love to have you join in with us.

Here's the card I made for the challenge:

I used the Image: Checking it Twice, this image is available in my Zibbet Store.
Materials used:
Have a Cozy Christmas paper pack - Hobby Lobby
Prisma Color Pencils 
Perfect Pearls - White Opal, to give the hair and beard texture.
Pearls as embellishments - from my stash
Distress Ink in raspberry - Tim Holtz

Thank you, for coming and having a visit!
Mary ♥


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmascard. Love the vintage feel of it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TH&TI

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.