Grateful for my followers

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hello, There's a Challenge going on...

Hello everyone!  We have a Challenge going on over at Christmas Crafts All Year Round, and you're  invited!   The theme is Gingerbread!

Here is my project that I made for the challenge. ♥


This is my own image, that I created just for this challenge.  I named the Gingerbread:  Gingerbread Joy  You may find this Image in my Zibbet Shop, the link has been provided. ♥
I think he is cute, celebrating the Season of Christmas by spreading Joy!

For this card I used Prisma Coloring Pencils
Poinsettias from Hobby Lobby
Gingerbread man button from Hobby Lobby
Sentiment from my stash
Red dp from my stash
Merry Christmas design paper from Trimgyms Digistamps and Images, this paper is available for free, all the owner asks is that you use it for personal use only.  And provide a link back to her blog.  Which I have done.  ;) 

I hope that you'll join in our Challenge at CCAYR.

Have a great, crafty day! ♥

Mary DT for CCAYR

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.