Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Poppies & Peonies

 Hello crafters,  There are new digitals added to the Freebie Round-Up page.   Backgrounds (8x8) to use in your scrapbooking or junk journals.  Featuring my photography & artwork.   You'll need to scroll down to where it begins Uploaded February 7th - featuring poppies & peonies!  

I have noticed that my You Tube Channel has 62 subscribers.. this is awesome.    I have decided it would not work out to maintain two separate channels, so I will be only keeping the main channel.  

Well I have some good news!  No, I didn't get a promotion, but I was able to get a bonus, my first one!   It certainly came at a good time since my hours have been down due to sales being slow.   Things should pick up about March I would say.   Today's weather makes it feel as if Spring is around the corner, but I know it's only a tease.  

I plan on working on a crafting video.   Need to decide on what to make! :)

Okay, I will go for now..  have a good day.   Hugs, Mary

  


1 comment:

  1. Well done on the bonus - always a blessing! I will pop over to your freebies page in a moment, thank you Mary - you are so generous!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.