Grateful for my followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Bear Hugs - Challenge

Hi everyone!   We have a new April Challenge going on now at Once Upon A Time!   This card was designed by me,  & I named it: Fuzz E. Bear - Bear Hugs   He is a super cute bear, sending off a card.   There's even a little teeny spider with a web underneath the mailbox.   :)    I asked my hubby if he thought this looked too much like a valentines design, and he assured me that it would work anytime of the year, which I happen to agree.    Here it is.  

I guess I should open an Etsy Shop at some point to offer my designs.  ;)  What do you think?    Okay, thank you so much for coming by today, leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear from my followers.  :)   If I didn't mention this earlier the theme is Bears.   From a book Corduroy.   Come check out the challenge!    Big crafty hugs, Mary



2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous bear Mary, and you have coloured the image beautifully - he would feature beautifully on a child's birthday, a 'new baby', get well, thinking of you, or even a Christmas card as well as a Valentines.. Just changing the sentiment on a card would make him so versatile.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maxine! Yes, I think so too. Bear Hugs, Mary

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.