Grateful for my followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

Best Friends Christmas - CCAYR Challenge

Hi everyone,  There is a new Challenge going on now at CCAYR!    Here is my card, keeping with the theme 4 of something or a bird.   This design is by Darcie's heart & home collection.   I thought it was super cute, found this in a local flea market.

My original stamping job left the words upside down so I had to cut everything out to turn it right side up.  :)  Wanted to keep with a CAS card but thought it wouldn't hurt to add a little bling.   I just used my prisma pencils to color it all in.    Thank you so much for dropping by, and hope to see you over at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.   

Hugs, Mary

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, this is such a sweet card - what a great find!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a good find indeed. I bet I helped to "clean out" what she offered as good finds!

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.