Grateful for my followers

Monday, July 31, 2023

It's August ~ Challenge Time!

 Hello!   It's August,  that means Challenge time over at Once Upon A Time!   My Card this month features a Bee,  with the Sentiment "Just Bee You"     

The Bee = Close To My Heart

Sentiments = Stampendous - Honeycomb Wishes

Coloring = Water brush using Distress Crayons and Distress Inks - Tim Holtz

Trim = Fancy Fibers - Stampin Up - found at my local flea market

Corner Punch = Stampin Up - found at my local flea market



Here is my card:   Just Bee You 


Hope to see you at Once Upon A Time!     Hugs, Mary ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Mary - love your background for the fabulous bee and the quirky, but true, quote
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.