Grateful for my followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

Jolly Santa

 Its Christmas.... okay, maybe not Christmas yet, but thought I would make a card featuring Jolly Santa.  

♥ ♥ The materials for this card came from a card kit that I found at my local flea market, so it really did not have a brand attached to it.    The gifts are layered or "popped".   Diamond Stickles were added for a glistening effect to the top of his hat, down to the boots and snow.  The background papers are from Paper Adventures.   With an added mint candy sticker.     I really do like how this card came together... thanks for stopping by to visit, and leave a comment too! ♥ ♥


I will be entering Jolly Santa into the following Challenges:



  


6 comments:

  1. What a great find Mary, and a beautiful card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific stash mix of old and new items to make your cute Santa Christmas card!! Great! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - love the Santa holding all the gifts. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.