Grateful for my followers

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Exciting News!!

Good Evening,  I have some exciting news, I am now part of the Design Team at Christmas Cards All Year Round!!  I look forward to this new adventure of creating cards just with a Christmas or Winter theme!    
For me personally, I think it will help to have some cards made and on hand for when Christmas does pop around!   Right this moment I am in "elf mode" to get crafting... and have made a few things cards and images having to do with this wonderful holiday season. 
I encourage you to check out this really cool yule site!  Just click: CCAYR
And see what's happening and join in with their current challenge going on now!!
***
And I would like to encourage you to check out my shop as well, I do have some cute and festive Christmas images!

I have plans to get more images in my shop, however they won't likely be for Christmas... but they will be for other times of the year!
Thanks for visiting Grateful Heart Greetings, and please come back soon!! 
Mary ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.