Grateful for my followers

Friday, July 16, 2021

Sharing some gnome love

 Hello fellow crafters!   I wanted to share with you my new image release, "Gnome One Like You"  this is image features the adorable Gnome & Hettie Hedgehog characters.   And it's currently available in my Etsy Shop.    Here is my card, that I made using my new image!    Christmas holidays will soon be here,  how time flies!!   I love this design, hope you will too.  

*Sample card not for sale.  

Thank you for coming by for a visit leave some comment love.  ♥   Hugz, Mary - Designer/Owner of Createful Heart Design


  Entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafters Castle - Christmas 
2Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything With Critters

1 comment:

  1. OH! my goodness what an adorable image and card, great design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.