Grateful for my followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

What's Pink & Green?

My card!   It's all about the new Challenge going on over at CCAYR ( Christmas Crafts All Year Round ) you already know what the theme colors are...  Hope you'll join us this month!

My card is a Vintage Lantern which I found at a flea market.   All I did was to add in a bit of color to the bow and glitter pen to the snow atop the lantern.   I just love that this card seems to be in excellent condition.  I'm not sure how old it is.... maybe 1950's - 1960's.  I really don't have a clue. The back had no date, or where it was created.

I added the card to a base of dark pink, with a cream color flat card base.   In the pictures below you can see how nice it looks, no stains whatsoever.

Thank you for coming to visit, leave a comment if you wish.




As you can see I didn't add in any embellishments, I wanted it to remain just in original condition.  It just my way to preserve this wonderful find.  :)   I could send it to someone I suppose but I think it will remain in my care.  ♥

Preserving bits of history one card at a time.  

Hugs to all,  Mary




4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 'find' Mary and a beautiful use of the image to make this delightful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary: always finding art with a heart! Beautiful! --Becca

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.