Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Whimsical Wednesday Freebie

                         


Hello!   I'm calling this my "Whimsical Wednesday Freebie"  I am trying my hand at graphic design something that has always interested me.  And now, I feel like I have found a way to do just that, I am so excited to share these with you. 
All I ask is if you do like these, download them to your computer and print them out to use in your crafts, example: junk journals or scrapbooking.
Do Not Share the Files with anyone.  Or claim and sell as your own.
Do not re-design the layouts.

I really fancy the little Bee Tag!  It's so cute.    I hope that you will like these as much as I did when I created them.
Be looking for more - as I share with you.

Leave a little comment love before you go.

Have a Blessed Day,  Mary




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to 'see' you here again Mary - and thank you so very much for the freebies
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maxine! Happy that you like the freebies. Hugs and blessings to you as well! Mary

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.