Grateful for my followers

Saturday, September 7, 2024

You're Invited to another Challenge!

 Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge is having a Challenge starting today September 7th through October 5th.  So there is plenty of time to enter your craft creations.   I would like to take this time to share my creation with you.   I call it a Christmas Tag Card.   And it features a fabric dangle & playing card, from a really neat Etsy shop: @Carolyn - http://thesweetshoppescraps.etsy.com    And it features a coffee dyed tag from @ Triple V Vintage, be sure to visit her Etsy shop as well.   I really love how this turned out.   Before you leave please consider leaving me a comment.  :)  Thank you and blessings, Mary  



1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful traditional scene you have used on your tag Mary, and I think the additional small tags behind it add just so much - a wonderful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.