Grateful for my followers

Friday, December 28, 2018

You are Wanted!

Hi everyone, Hope you had a nice Christmas! We enjoyed a quiet time here, just the two of us. We are in the process of painting, and just giving our bedrooms a nice update.
And yes, we just started working this evening. 
Everything is uprooted.
Okay, enough about that. I am letting you all know that we are need of at least 2 designers. We have a 3 or 6 month's term. If you would be interested please PM me, here on FB. We accept anyone that has a blog. Experience is  not necessary. But, I would love to see at least 3 samples of your work. I will say, working with digital images is a must.
Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Mary for Createful Heart Designs
Go to this link to check out my designs:https://www.zibbet.com/createful-heart-design

We will be resuming our Blog Challenges on January 15th, 2019

Thank you, And I wish you a Very Happy New Year!  

Mary ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.