Grateful for my followers

Friday, March 15, 2019

Spring Has Sprung

Hello everyone!
We have a Spring Challenge going on now @ Createful Heart 
We would love to have you join in with us!
Just wanted to share the card I made for this blog challenge.

 Using the Image: Vintage Butterfly Airmail
Created this in memory of my Mother.  She loved butterflies.  I hope that you will check out our challenge and see our store!

Materials used for this card:
Ohuhu Markers
Flat Lace from Cindy's Laces
Prima (background paper) Cherry Blossom
Graphic 45
And Zinc Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz
And black gems I had on hand
White Card Stock from Hobby Lobby

On the side note, wanted to say that I plan to make a scrapbook to honor my parents.   I'm gathering all the materials for this purpose.
I had always wanted to make one, but was never sure of what kind to make. 
For those of you that didn't know.. last month my Mother passed away.  Just a day after her 94th birthday.
She lived a long life, a blessed life.  She is sadly missed by all that knew and loved her.

Well, I'm going to end this post here.. but I am happy to have you come by.. sorry for such a late posting.. 

Leave a comment if you wish, I read each and every one. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.