Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Blossom Time

Hello!   I recently created a card using my Awesome Blossom image.  I needed to make a card for a family member, and this is what I came up with.   I colored it up using my Ohuhu brand of markers.  Glitter gelly roll pens in pinks, purples.  And highlights with the white gelly roll pen.  I think it turned out nicely.   Let me know what you think.  To add in some water droplets on the petals and leaves I used Nuvo jewel drops.  It did nicely! 


Also, some of you may have known that my Mother passed away in February.  And just last month we lost my aunt.  Its been a difficult couple of months.  Not the best way to start out the year of 2019.    As the days go by, and little by little my heart heals from all the pain... I know I will start to feel better.     My hobbies have been a "lifeline" of sorts to keep my mind busy.  I am hoping to create some new images soon.    I have taken up jewelry making too.    Working on a couple of bracelets.  I would make earrings to match however, my ears always get infected so that idea is out and clip-on types don't fit very well.  Better not mess with earrings.  lol

Anyway, sorry I haven't been on here in a long while, but will try my best to be on here more frequently.   I'll see you later, and thanks for stopping by to see my cards!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.