Grateful for my followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

What's up with me

 Hello crafty friends,  its been a busy time with work and we have decided to paint our kitchen.  The color we chose is: split banana  not quite a yellow, more of a light creamy color with a hint of tan.  I think when its all said and done it will look quite nice.   The inspiration for the desire to paint came from visiting his sister.   Her walls were done in a light grey finish, and the floors were done in a grey, the whole house had been remodeled and it was just beautiful.   Of course my kitchen floors are more of a light maple, so painting the walls grey would have made it look awful.    She added a modern effect in the living room with these really cool looking shelves, they look industrial but stylish.    We ran with that idea and decided our kitchen could use an industrial, cool look with this type of shelf.     Once we get everything just the way we want it I'll get a photo.    With all this going on, working on crafts that need to be sanded or painted will have to wait.  

Happy Easter!    This will be our first time to visit with his family during this time.   I think it will be nice.   The weather that day may not be warm as I had hoped.   

I haven't started to buy any flowers as of yet, just too cold and its best to buy in early May.   I don't think we will have snow but ya never know.  

Well that's about all I have for now, have to get up pretty early tomorrow.   Btw, I did receive my beautiful papers from the Paper Temptress, I will show those at another time.    I made another order,  not that I needed to but I am hooked on her pretty papers!  ;)  

Have a great weekend, hope all are well.   I will see you later gators.

Hugs, Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary - you are crafting, just not with paper and glue :) Sounds as though your kitchen will look wonderful once you are finished with it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.