Grateful for my followers

Friday, April 29, 2022

Poppies in Bloom

 Hello crafty friends,  I've been out a while, been busy with work and life in general.   Before I get caught up in too much thought, let me say this... after a family member passes it seems like it takes forever for me to get motivated to create a card... like my mind was full of fuzzy fog.   Well, yesterday, we got out to the antique stores and found lots of crafting things like punches, and pretty papers, it was the decorative papers that got my mind out of the fog,  one in particular has illustration of poppies.  And I had to have it.    As you can see below I have it made into a card for Mother's Day.   The iridescent green paper is from PaperTemptress, and the razzleberry pink card stock as well.   *Edited*  This is my own creation. *




This one is watermarked.  I colored it in with my Prisma Pencils and Memento ink in New Sprout, and sky blue ink pad for the sky.   I just love how this turned out.    

Anyway its another day of work, and tomorrow too.

Hope you all have a great weekend,  I hope you'll leave a comment as I do read each one!
Thanks for stopping by. ♥

♥ Hello, I forgot to mention if you are interested in using this image for a card, let me know in a comment.

Hugs, Mary 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Mary, and so glad you are now "out of the fog". Loving that image, and you have coloured it beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maxine! It's nice to create again. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.