Grateful for my followers

Friday, September 30, 2022

A quick hello

 Hello!   I just wanted to check in, can hardly believe we are at the end of another month.  Seems to be going by so fast, or maybe its my perspective.  Work is going okay, that's why I haven't been on here too much.  We were so short on cashiers... but now so many new faces, can't keep up with it all.  LOL   I would already be in bed, but had to stay up to make sure the bread got baked, now cooling... smells heavenly.    It beats having the house smell of fish.  :)  Which is what we had for dinner.     

Our hearts go out to all that were in the path of that horrible hurricane Ian.   So much devastation everywhere.   We are praying for Florida.  💓

On another note, you all should see my desk.  Its truly a mess.  Someday I really need to organize.  It's just so difficult to find places for everything.   

The cooler weather has put me in a baking mood, so tried out a new Brownie recipe.  It called for 2 cups of sugar.... whoa!!  I thought it might taste just as good not adding in as much but decided to follow it exactly.   Oh they turned out, but they are so RICH and dense!!  Next time, I will hold back on the sugar.    

Well, I've got to scoot, its another work day....   Hugs to all,  Mary

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Mary - like you I love the smell of freshly baked bread! Good to hear all is well with you
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maxine! Thank you for leaving a comment. :) The bread didn't rise as well as I hoped, but it still is good!

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.