Grateful for my followers

Monday, September 19, 2022

Welcome Fall....

Here's my little project I worked on this evening, found the white distressed "milk can" - free, setting out by a curb.  ;)   Of course I cleaned it up before using it.  

 Shopped around at Hobby Lobby to find these nice looking fall florals.   The ribbon was on sale, and I created the bow.    I struggle making bows. This is on my fireplace hearth, next to the tv stand. 

Hope you day is filled with blessings.   Hugs, Mary
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous arrangement Mary - love how you took a chance find and really prettied it up into the fabulous piece
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine! Nice to see you. :)

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.