Grateful for my followers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Sweet lil' Vintage

 Greetings!      I haven't been crafting very much lately, just couldn't seem to find any inspiration.   Well,  we've been getting tons of those junk flyers in the mail lately, due to the upcoming election.   And as much as I wanted to tear them up and just toss away... another thought came to me, why not use them for a project.   My creative juices started to flow.    Here's what I made...


I started out with a 10 x 5 inch junk mail flyer, and added pieces of vintage papers to collage.  Brushed on mod podge to seal the papers together, went around the edges with distress oxide, in vintage photo.  Added in some lace here and there, and beads across the bottom.   This really makes a cute wall hanging for my craft room.  Almost forgot to mention, this is: 6 x 5 inches.   I call this my Sweet lil' Vintage project.  

I wouldn't be a bit surprised, if most of my followers have moved on to greener pastures,  but, I am going to try my best to keep this blog updated.  Believe it or not.   :)  

If you have come by to see what's up...  let me know by leaving a comment.   It would really make my day.  

Happy Autumn, happy crafting!

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.