Grateful for my followers

Thursday, October 15, 2020

Victorian Tag; New Challenge

 Hi,  We have a new Challenge going on over at Createful Heart Design, Challenge begins at 7:00 A.M, today, and goes until November 14th.  and I thought I would use the image:  Victorian Lady

I created a Tag.


Materials used:  Junk mail flyer for the base of the tag
Lilac flat lace; design papers from my stash, flowers from Petaloo;  ribbons from my stash
I used: Prismacolor Pencils to color in my image.

Victorian Lady Image can be found at my Shop, click here.
Createful Heart Design

Thank you for stopping in to visit. 

I am entering this Tag into the following challenges:



3 comments:

  1. Mary, Lovely vintage feminine tag! Love that you used recycled materials. Something I need to do more often. Thank you for sharing your distinctive creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage touches on your tag creation. The crocheted doily is the perfect touch. Thank you for sharing you victorian book mark with us at Jan's Digi Blog challenge. HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi stamp shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digi stamps. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.