Grateful for my followers

Friday, October 30, 2020

Treats for the Sweet Tooth

I  won't lie, I have a sweet tooth for sure!   With the holidays coming up around the corner, it's going to be difficult not to whip up something yummy.    Speaking of "treats", here's an Image that is sure to please... and without those pesky calories!     This Image is called:  Holiday Yum.







Materials used for this tasty treat card:

Card base - from my stash

DP - from Bo Bunny, Joyful Christmas

Poinsettias - Hobby Lobby, and the gingerbread button from my stash

Sentiment - was created on my computer

Image from - Createful Heart Design 

PrismaColor pencils were used to color in the Image

Beaded Pearls from - Bo Bunny


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and I do hope you'll leave a comment.

Mary S.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round - October Challenge Theme - No Tricks Just Treats

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges - October Challenge - Anything Goes 


6 comments:

  1. Mary, I'm with you about the sweets... Your card is delicious for sure. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and HAPPY CRAFTING!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your compliments, I appreciate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute digi! Love it Mary! You did a beautiful card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jeanie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card! This image is now on my wish list for next years Holiday cards. Love all the details! TFS Kathy A from myasperations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.