Grateful for my followers

Friday, May 20, 2022

Crafty cute & Keepsake

Hello to all,  Just thought I would stop in for a little while to let you see my new crafty cute project.   As you all know I love to shop at Reneabouquets.com to find all things cute and dainty.   Here is a photo to show what I made.   The cute pale was found at a flea market,  I have two but only decorated the one first to see how it would turn out.   As you can see in the photos, top one shows the inside,  tickets from Tim Holtz, 2 buttons pink and clear, from my keepsake button tin - (used to be my mother's), the purple flower is from a bouquet that belonged to my mother.  The rosettes are Renea Bouquet, and in the bottom photo, you will see a cute little hummingbird that is from her shop as well,  I fastened a tiny green wire to the back so the bird would look as if it were hovering around the flowers.  The pretty lace, butterflies, are all found in her shop.   I used cottage white chalk paint with a brush to get the effect.   I am really impressed how it all turned out.   Been thinking about my mother and wanted to create something that reminded me of her,  I really think she would have loved this.  :)



 Lets take a walk to see how the container garden is doing.  :)   I see buds on the tomato plant.   Second photo shows the beans, they're coming along nicely.   Third photo shows my yellow bell peppers. Fourth photo is Bella.   She was busy looking up into the tree to see if squirrels were present.    Today we had very gusty winds, blew some of my plants and flowers around, and tree branches were blown from our tree in the back, not too many though.   My hubby and I have noticed when first planting our seeds, that squirrels had dug into the dirt pulling up the tiny seedlings.  The seedlings were fine.  Okay, well something is going on with me trying to write this post, I've been interrupted several times.   Hugs to all,  Mary    Leave a comment if you wish.   




2 comments:

  1. Your container gardens look great Mary, and the plants nice and healthy. Well done.
    Your decorated bucket is really sweet. Love the hovering butterfly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine! I so appreciate your comments. :) I'm excited to decorate the other pale. ♥

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.