Grateful for my followers

Thursday, July 7, 2022

Hello, in memory ...

 Hello to all my blog followers,

  Its been a while since I have posted anything on here, mainly just cause days roll into other days, work keeps me busy too.   And we recently got some sad news.   My sister-in-law recently had surgery to correct an aneurysm which went very well and she healed.  Then just recently she found out that she had cancer, she had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks prior to being sent home to hospice care.    Well, she passed away on July 2nd.   My husband and I didn't really get to say our goodbyes, or to even pray with her...  she went so fast.    Now she is in Heaven's Glory.  

She and I weren't very close, but the last few years I would have to say that we talked more, and visited.

She is and will be missed.    Yesterday I worked on a craft this is what I made in memory of her.   Apricot and pink roses line the inside of the pail, which often were her favorite color of flowers. And added in 2 pink butterflies, and a clear glass heart.  Lace was added around the outside rim.  Everything except the pail and movie tickets, are from Renae Bouquets shop.   I decided to add in Tim Holtz movie tickets because she use to watch movies.     Even though we had a rocky start to get to know one another, the Lord worked it all out in His good timing.   Praise Him.   

I hope you all are doing well.   I have missed not being on my blog I really have.  I just need to make time to be on more often.     I thought it would be nice to just have these set around on my shelves in my kitchen, which by the way, is where she would often visit, (in her home).    It's another work day or should I say evening.   Yep.   And its been so dry and HOT outside.   Have to keep veggies watered every day.    Thank you for stopping by.   Sending out hugs, and love ya!   Leave a comment to let me know you've been by... I love to read them.  ♥   Mary 



4 comments:

  1. How sad that you did not get time to visit you sister in law, but a comfort that you will meet again in glory. I do love this tribute you created in memory of her - it is so very pretty.
    You can have some of our rain.... :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Maxine its so nice to hear from you, Yes I am comforted to know that she is in the loving arms of the Lord. ♥ Thank you for the compliment too!

      Delete
  2. You've created a thoughtful visual memory tribute to have in your home. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you and your husband grieve and process her earthly passing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.