Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Beary Merry Christmas - March Challenge

 Hello Crafters!  Welcome to a new Challenge at CCAYR  the theme for  March is:  Three French Hens-THREE of something OR French sentiment



I decided to use the Beary Merry Christmas stamp by Penny Black


If you look closely to the words it looks smeared but its only showing up in the photo, not on the actual card.   I used Prisma pencils to do the coloring.  And just a hint of moon dust on the star which does not show up,  (frowny face).    I like the clean and simple look to this card.  

Thank you so much for coming by to visit, leave a comment if you wish.
Hugs, Mary 


3 comments:

  1. Mary, your card stood out a mile to me in the DT gallery! I love the CASlicious design and the beautiful way you did your pencil coloring! Pinning! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell, thank you ever so much! I really love the way it turned out too!

      Delete
  2. A stunning CAS card Mary - your colouring is amazing!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.