Grateful for my followers

Thursday, February 2, 2023

New YouTube Channel

Hello everyone,  Yes, just as it reads in the title I had to create another channel for YouTube.   No I wasn't hacked.   I purchased a new Pixel 7 phone, I needed to start afresh with a newer phone as my other older android phone gave up the ghost.   When I tried uploading videos with my Iphone the videos stayed in a vertical position, which (I thought) made it difficult to view especially on the TV.   It did make it difficult on my end to position crafts for everyone to see.    So that's what I am currently doing now creating material for my newer channel.   I have no subscribers so if you would like to be a new subbie I would appreciate it!  :)    You may view my newest (rather short) video here.   Skinny Mini Junk Journal    Drop a comment if you would like, let me know (on the channel) if you liked it.    As I type this out, I am anxiously waiting for my Part 1 video to upload...  yes, its a process.    But the main thing is I am having fun creating crafts and getting them on video so I can share with my audience...  who ever they are...  

I just wanted to give you all an update as to what happened to my other channel,  I would link them together, but I am not sure of the password.     Okay, dear ones...  I will go for now.

Hugs, Mary

1 comment:

  1. Oh the joys of technology, Mary - enjoy your new phone, once you have mastered it :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.