Grateful for my followers

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Delicate Peony Card

Hello my crafty friends,  I felt so inspired this evening that I had to draw this peony.  It reminds me of the beautiful peonies that grow out in front of my house, mine are a deep pink with double blooms.   All the flowers are spent now, but now I have a way to remember their beauty.   I didn't really have a reason to make this only that I was also remembering my mother, and how much she loved these flowers. 

For this design I used the following:

Image: Delicate Peony - hand drawn by me :)

Prisma pencils

Flowered background paper from Kaisercraft - Rosabella Collection

And the base card is from PaperTemptress 


 Thank you for dropping by, leave a comment. 

Hugs, Mary


I will be entering my card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Challenge # 6-2022 - Anything Goes

Use Your Stuff challenge #449 - Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge Blog - Wk 12 - Anything Goes

Creations In Pink - Challenge #46 - Anything Goes, Mainly Pink

12 comments:

  1. Beautifully drawn peony image, Mary!!! Excellent!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca! I appreciate your kind compliment!

      Delete
  2. WOW - this is stunning Mary - your drawing is fabulous and your colouring exquisite, resulting in a beautiful card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary - I made it finally! What an artist you are drawing and colouring that beautiful peony. Just gorgeous and such lovely dp in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina! Very nice to have you come by for a visit. Thank you for the compliment. ♥

      Delete
  4. Your hand drawing is stunning. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

  5. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.