Grateful for my followers

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Going postal.. freebie

 Good evening,  its been such a beautiful day!   Great day to be off from work.  It seems to take me a few days to recuperate.  ;)     Our veggie container garden is doing well, once I upload some pics I will show you.    I haven't created anything in a while.     I did order some more things from Renae Bouquet just recently and I am looking forward to working on another project soon.   Who knows I may start on something this evening.   Let me share with you another freebie to use on your crafty projects if you wish.   This is a collage that I made.  :)    Some elements are from Tim Holtz, while other is from actual postage, let me know if you do like it.   As always I appreciate your kind comments.    Well if I think I am going to work on something better get going with it before the night draws near.     Hugs, Mary





2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collage Mary - thank you so much
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Morning! Thank you and you are welcome. :)

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.