Grateful for my followers

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Vintage Cards

 Hello,  Here are some vintage cards from the 1940's - 1950's, hope you will enjoy.  :)   These cards were found in a box of letters that was purchased at a local antique store.   The old wood box was wrapped in plastic wrap, so I wasn't able to see what all I was buying... it was just a treasure when going through everything.  Lots of letters were dated back to the 1920's.     * The 1920's catalog was not a part of this find*.   I just wanted to share these with you.  Hugs, Mary   

Thank you for dropping by, leave a comment.   Thank you.




Circa 1948







2 comments:

  1. Love those cartoon 'stories' Mary, and the card fronts are so pretty. Thank you for sharing these
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I'm just happy I discovered these among the old letters what a find!

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.