Grateful for my followers

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Dogwood Blossoms

 Hello friends,   Thought I would post this card I made this evening, for a friend.   Actually, its a print of Dogwood Blossoms that I thought was beautiful and so I just added in coloring touches using Tim Holtz distress oxide in Saltwater Taffy, such a pretty color!  Used a dry paint brush technique.    The design paper is from Paper House.   I just love it.   And added in a butterfly from Renae Bouquets.    Would love to know what you think of this card.   Hugs, Mary   * It's been a while since I've posted anything, just busy with work for the most part.  I did have a couple of days off.   Work again tomorrow.   That's why I'm up late this evening crafting. :)   Have a good weekend.  ♥ 



2 comments:

  1. So glad you stayed up late to craft this Mary - it's beautiful!! Well done on simply adding to the existing colour - you have made an exquisite card as a result.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maxine! Without the color added, it would have looked quite plain.

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.