Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

O Christmas Tree

Hello again,  It's getting pretty late here in my corner of the world and will need to get some sleep, it's another late evening work wise.  :)    I've been just working with this program trying to get the hang of it and came up with another music sheet for you.    This is Christmas related.  :)   The music page is from 1914.   


I used distress ink from Tim Holtz to give it that extra charm of vintage, I was surprised to see the actual pages in such good condition.   I really love how this turned out.    Print out to use in your crafts, such as junk journals, greeting cards..

please do not sell in your online store, or share with others.  Just be considerate.* 

Thank you for coming by, would love to hear from you.

Hugs, Mary

 

2 comments:

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.