Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Vintage Ephemera Page

Hello to my crafty friends, It's time to update this blog and offer another vintage ephemera page, free.   Use in your printed out scrapbook pages or cards and tags.  :)   With the holidays coming around the corner, its going to be a busy time especially at work.     And what's with this weather!?   Just a week ago we enjoyed temps in the 60's, now there is a frosty bite to the air, this has left me with sinus stuffiness... and you know how it goes with the nose.    That reminds me I need to keep taking my Vitamin C.    Later today, hubby has to go in to the dentist for a bit of surgery.   I think I am more stressed then he seems to be... he has to have an implant done.   I spoke with the dentist as far as my teeth are concerned and I said I will gladly have a bridge made, no implants please.   I am just hoping all goes well with him.     Anyway, here is the page as promised.   I will try and get more made.... I have to get up early in the morning for my shift tomorrow... but to get off earlier is all worth it.     Hope you enjoy using this vintage page.   I liked making it.   Hugs, Mary



 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - thank you Mary - here we are gradually warming up. We are currently under a severe Thunderstorm warning - but never a rumble has been heard, and folk are out on the deck enjoying a balmy evening!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - Maxine. I have been enjoying making these for everyone. I am also wanting to have some on hand for my use as well. :)

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.