Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Vintage Christmas Card - Challenge

 Hello crafty friends,  there is a new Challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year Round, ( CCAYR ).   Here is my card for this month.  Theme is:  Waiting For Santa

Click on Badge!



The background for this fireplace came from an old 1950's Christmas card, but using my program I decided it would look great for the card I wanted to make.  The little girl is from a Rub-On - Girl's Toys Collage.  I found this at a local flea market.   I am glad I bought more when it was available.  The other embellishments of the stars and bells are from Our Warm Christmas - Die cut card pieces, these are from Journey of Crafting on Etsy.

Here is the fireplace background should you like to use it in your card making.


Vintage Fireplace Created by Mary S. 2022

I decided that I wanted the overall look of the card to reflect a vintage feel, so I used Distress Ink in vintage photo.
The card base (what little you can see of it) is from 49 and Market - Bold & Beautiful item # BB-88152

That is my card for this month, I hope you'll come on over and join in the fun at CCAYR!

Hugs, Mary :)


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Mary, and that girl sticker is perfect for the fireplace. Thank you for the freebie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maxine, thank you for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.