Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Vintage Digital Free

 Hello crafty friends,   I'm into vintage. If you haven't already noticed! :)    And I've been wanting to learn how to make and create my own scrapbooking ephemera  to use for cardmaking.   I would like to share with you what I have been making.   *This is a free digital image, you may use in your crafting.   Just don't sell or claim as your own work.    Just right - click and save to your computer.   Can you imagine actually winning your own Shetland Pony?  

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!




2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page - thank you Mary, and no, I would not want to win a pony as I live in town and there is no room...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you like the page! I'm like you, no, I wouldn't be able to have a pony as I live in town. Big smiles and thank you for you compliment. :)

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.