Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Good morning, news...

 Hello crafty friends, Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my last project.   I have a few more to be done in the near future.   

Yesterday, we found out that my father-in-law is in hospice care, and it doesn't sound like he has much time left, so we will be visiting with his parents tomorrow.    I don't usually have Wednesday's off, so this is special to have a day off with my hubby.    His parents live just north of us like a couple of hours away.   I'm hoping everything goes well with the visit.   We're not very close with his siblings.   It's never easy to go through things like this.    I guess, because of the news I didn't sleep very well, and I have to work today, so no napping. :)    Anyway, just wanted to share what's going on.   

I've ordered more of Renea Bouquets butterflies, just got those yesterday and they are just beautiful!   They are as big as the ones I have had before, just in different shades of color.   I think it's rather interesting that my next project just happens to be a cross.   It's one that I got from a flea market.  I will be sanding and painting it.    

Those warm temps seem to have gone away 40's today.    Well, I've got to think about making something for my lunch.   I will check in again another day.    I will leave the freebies up a while longer.      

Hoping all is well with you, hugs Mary :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary - it's not easy when the older generation fail - I pray all will be well for you as you visit, and for safe travel
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't respond to your comment earlier.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.