Grateful for my followers

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Just a chat

 Hello,  I'm not sure why I cannot add in a links page on my blog, but it won't publish properly.  If you would like to see what links I have to offer, please scroll all the way down to the end of the home page.

I have decided to make an order with PaperTemptress this evening, as I am addicted to craft papers of all kinds.   Hubby gave me that look, and said don't you have enough papers to work with?  Well, I do, but you can never have too much.   I don't have her shop in my links so I will place it here - papertemptress.com     Since it was my first purchase I wanted to try these: Heavenly White, Natural, Neenah Light Blue, Pink Lemonade, Razzelberry .   I will likely show off these lovely papers when I receive them.   Apparently the Heavenly White is good for copics, as it doesn't bleed through.  I don't have copics, but occasionally will use my Ohuhu markers, and even with the light weight card stock purchased from Hobby Lobby it does bleed through.  :(    So I cannot wait to try out these new papers.  

Today was my day off, and I do have a short list of things I need to get done but instead found myself resting in the lazy boy.    I cooked a good dinner of meatloaf, creamy scalloped potatoes, and mixed veggies.   Which hit the spot.   Since hubby has to watch his cholesterol levels, oatmeal gets added to the meat mixture, for extra flavor I love to add in a small bit of brown sugar,  mrs. dash, onion, rubbed sage, cracked black pepper, salt, dill, poultry seasoning, and forgot to add 1 large egg, and ketchup. Very important* :)    Actually, I use ground turkey meat.   Since turkey doesn't have a really good flavor I have to doctor it up a bit.   I quit buying hamburger.   One its way too expensive and we tend to like turkey better.   I know that grilling beef smells better when cooked outside, but mann, you just might have to take out a loan to buy the next time round.  ;)    We do like a good stew, but again beef... wowiee  the price takes my money (and my breath) away!    With today's prices one needs to be frugal.    We do have a small pantry of dry goods, and canned goods.    You know what, the nap I had earlier made me wake up a little too much, and have to get up and get to work tomorrow... go in just a little earlier.   So, I will see you all next time,  have a blessed day.   Hugs, Mary 


2 comments:

  1. That store sounds as though it may be a dangerous one for me to 'visit'!!
    I hear what you are saying about prices Mary - meat prices are high here also, and it seems everything else is going up too.... hope you got to work in good time :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Maxine on the store! Well, I didn't mention this but you can select how many papers you would like, and that means that I can keep my spending down. Thanks for your comment. And yes, I am up very early today, didn't sleep the best but it was okay.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.