Grateful for my followers

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Keep drumming... boom boom bah

 Hello,  having those drums, (teaching myself), and drumming loudly at times has loosened up that pinched nerve.  Wow, I just had no idea of the benefits.  :)  I had been praying too.   This condition of the nerve getting pinched started way back in 1981, back then the doctor told me that if I keep having frequent dizzy spells it could be a result of a tumor.   Well, I have since been to a doctor that showed me that when I get tense, or stressed out about anything then I will get a short dizzy spell.   This is just a chronic condition that I believe that Lord can heal, its just going to take some time.   

And on a another note, my husband's dad passed away.   We knew it wouldn't be long.   I'm doing fine emotional wise.  Hubby has been feeling down, and that is to be expected.   Anyway we would appreciate your thoughts and prayers during this time. ♥  Thank you.

I need to get ready for another work day,  hugs ~ Mary


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear of the drumming benefits :) I love the drums!
    I will support you in prayer as you navigate this loss.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.