Grateful for my followers

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

2-2-22

 I just couldn't resist making a post on a day that has so many "2's" .  ;)   Hey, just want to welcome a new follower Chrissy B.!    This blog has been floating around in cyber space for like ever and its time to give it some blog love.  ;)   

I don't really have much to talk about only its another work day after being off for 2 days.    No snow yet just lots of rain so far,  Indiana weather is so unpredictable. 

Let's see I did make a card for CCAYR but I posted it to my other blog me thinks I need to move it over here.     Okay I will do that later on today I need to get ready to go here soon.    Take it easy, if you are in the path of the Winter Storm please be careful.

Hugs, Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.