Grateful for my followers

Friday, February 25, 2022

Lifting up

 Hello,   I would like to start of this post by saying, we cannot change what goes on in the world around us, but what we can do is pray.   James 5: 16 - The effectual fervent prayer of a Righteous man avails much.   We can pray for those in the Ukraine.  It is very bad what is happening.   God has not given us a spirit of fear.  II Timothy 1:7.   Psalm 27:1   The Lord is my light and my salvation;  whom shall I fear?  the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 

Just a short word of encouragement.   

I have some more projects that I will be working on.  And when I do, I will post those for you to see.  Some require just a bit of sanding so I won't be doing those at my desk.  :)  

Okay got to get ready for work.  Have a good day,  Hugs, Mary

1 comment:

  1. We certainly need to kneel in prayer with the Ukraine!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.