Grateful for my followers

Friday, February 11, 2022

New page

 Hello crafty friends,  I would like to Welcome our new followers thank you for following my lil' ol' blog.  

 I have added a new page on my blog, Freebie Friday.   I do have some guidelines set up in order to use my images, cause even though I no longer have an online shop I am still a designer of Createful Heart Designs.  :)   

I have been tossing around some ideas of opening up another shop, but for now I am taking some time off.   I don't know that I will ever have another online card challenge it was fun while it lasted but I am way too busy with my job.    When I do decide to get things going again with a shop, I will be sure to let you all know.  The best place to find that info would be on this blog, as I am streamlining things a bit. 

Okay, hubs will be home in a few hours, and I have to get thinking about dinner.  Since its a "soupy" kind of day with lots of rain showers, makes me think of having soup.   :)

Have a good day,  Hugs Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your freebies, Mary. Hope you enjoyed your soup :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.