Grateful for my followers

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Houston we have a problem

We have a problem with the Freebie page not sure why it wont come up as a regular page, it seems like its in the edit mode.   Okay, well I just woke up, I will see to this problem later on today.  I may have to bring the freebies to the front (home) page.   When I'm in edit mode it shows the buttons to update, and I'm clicking on that button but nothing happens.  So thank you Maxine, for pointing that out.   Wowzers.    

This weekend is the big game.... We've never been sports fans, so that won't effect us. lol     By the looks of the weather today, snow must be on the menu.   I don't remember ordering any snow.  :)   See ya later gators, have a crafty weekend.  Hug, Mary    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.