Grateful for my followers

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Yellowstone Park circa 1915

 Hello!   The snow has been slowly melting, would be nice to see it all melt away.   Spent the morning baking a loaf of white bread, doing a few loads of laundry, reading and just relaxing.   This evening as I cleared away things on my desk I ran across this Yellowstone Park travel brochure circa 1915, thought you might enjoy some photos.  :)






As I have looked over these photos I wonder if the little cabin still exists or maybe just the ruins.   Have any of you been to Yellowstone Park?   We've never had the time much less the money to explore those places. 

This brochure was given to me by my husband's parents.

******
Starting a new subject. :)   I have a couple of projects that I will be working on and will be sharing those with you.  Using these beautiful butterflies.


These pretties came in a package of 5 they are created by Renea Bouquets.  Absolutely beautiful.   This was my first purchase from her company.

I am thankful for all my followers. ♥  Hoping that you all are well.

Hugs, Mary
Have a blessed day.








 

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the advertising/travel pamphlets that my father brought back from his time overseas during the war... thank you for sharing these photos Mary.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.