Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Freebie page

 Is up and working again yay!   In the process of trying to figure out what would work, I must have deleted my links page not sure how that happened.   I'm not very good at web stuff.   At least the home & freebie pages work.    

I would like to welcome my new followers,  thank you!    I hope you'll find something that you like, whether that be reading or grabbing up freebies.   :)

Okay, I will be moving some things around here.  

Today is beautiful a cool 30 degrees.   Warmer weather to move in by Wednesday its gonna feel like Spring... 

I'm going to go for now, I will be around to get everything just the way that I hope will work.   haha  :)

Hugs, Mary

1 comment:

  1. I'm not that computer literate either - I generally call on the younger generation to help me :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.