Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Finished project and video link!

Hi everyone!    I just wanted to let you know there is a new video up to show you a fun and pretty project to make and here is the photo of the project finished!  


Here is the link to see the video:  http://youtu.be/sJzd2DBm05Q

I used dk blue and light blue gems to bring out the blue in the butterfly.  For the bottom lace, I thought I had a trim that had tassels, but couldn't find any to use.  I still think this turned out very pretty.  I used old photo corners at the top.   It just looks so vintage and I love it.    It's currently hanging near my crafting desk.  

I wanted to get a video out this past weekend, but work came first as always.   I hope you'll give this project a try.

:)   Hugs to all, Mary 


 

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty plaque Mary - and thanks for the video
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maxine, Thank you for the compliment! Hugs, Mary

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous, Mary. I'm glad I'm back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, Thank you for the compliment! Hugs, Mary

      Delete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.