Grateful for my followers

Saturday, January 28, 2023

New Page!

 Hi there creative crafters,  I have a new page - Freebie Round-Up, I wanted to offer you digital background papers to use in your crafts, like junk journals, greeting cards and the list goes on.   I hope you'll swing by and check out what I have listed.  Again they are all free for the download.. all I ask is please don't share the files with friends, if they want their own direct them to my blog.   Thank you.

I have some new videos up!   Trying to keep my content fresh as a daisy.  :)  

Find videos here:  Creating Frilly Flowers  there are 2 parts to this video as my camera decided to "split" my first video without me knowing what happened.. these smart phones are just a bit too smart for me.  ;)   Origami Heart  

Okay, I hope you'll check out the videos, and the freebies.   Have a good weekend.

Mary 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the freebies Mary - they are stunning - love that first background sheet - and the collage sheets are gorgeous also. I will pop over to the videos later
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like the freebies! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.