Grateful for my followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Frog Love

Hello crafters,   Since I was in a crafty mood this evening,  I wanted to try out a new to me stamp.  It's by Rachelle Anne Miller  "Lily & Milo"  frog stamp.... these two are just too cute!   The stamp is from 2008, so I'm not sure if it would still be available or not, this was purchased at a local flea market.    I decided to write out the sentiment.   Added in 2 hearts ( die cut).     This could be used as a Valentines card or an Anniversary.   I love little frogs, and it makes me think of Spring...     Thank you for "hopping" over to visit my blog!   Hugs, Mary 


 I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Weekly Challenge #621 - Anything Goes add a die cut

Simon Says Stamp Blog - Monday Challenge

Polkadoodles - digi choos day challenge

6 comments:


  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Mary - that is one fun stamp and you have used it to perfectiuon on this sweet card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card - Love the colouring and the image is so sweet! Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave one I appreciate it so! Thank you.